Here Are 3 of My Most Favorite Things in My Life

 Every people have their own favorite things in their life, including myself. Whether it's about their hobbies or belongings, some of these things have some sort of value to each person. So, here are some of my most favorite things.

Fried rice



I like many types of foods, but my most favorite is fried rice. To me, fried rice will always be my comfort food to start my day. When I smell the aroma of fried rice for breakfast, I always feel that today is going to be a great day. 

Role-playing games





The reason why I really like role-playing games (RPG) because they have some of the greatest stories of all games. Because of the slow-paced progression, I don't need to hurry up to finish the game. Plus, their soundtracks are awesome to hear too.

Computers

 


I really like computers. I use my computer more often than my smartphone. I have completed a lot of tasks with my computer. I'm so excited for the future of computer technologies that will be coming soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's the Differences Between System Software and Application Software?

Raja Ampat, the Archipelago Paradise in Indonesia