This Is an Example of a Brochure Design That I Have Made

 





For this brochure, I use a bi-fold brochure template from Canva. Its standard form uses Prompt fonts, one circle element on the top left corner of the 1st page, half-circle and line patterns on both of the pages, and a yellow-black color scheme for the entire brochure, including some of the typings. For the changes, I add a blue and white color to the color scheme, significantly changing the brochure's look. I also add another circle element to the bottom right corner of the 2nd page. And I obviously change the topic of the brochure, from advertising an ad printing company to advertising a neural technology company.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's the Differences Between System Software and Application Software?

Raja Ampat, the Archipelago Paradise in Indonesia