My Personal Studying Experience



COVID-19 has drastically change my life routine, including learning routine. Because of the pandemic, all of the international freshmans including me need to do the learning session via online platform. Attending classes, doing and submitting tasks, and learning for an upcoming tests, that's probably a quick overview of what I need to do in my learning period.

In class session, I'll paying attention to the class so I can understand about the topics studied in my classes. For relieving stress during classes, I usually listening to some calm musics like jazz or other calming soundtracks from movies and games. I'm also gonna drinking some water and eating some snacks during classes to refreshing myself. When it's break time, usually I will get up for a moment from my chair for some quick stretching. Sitting in my chair for a long time makes my body feel stiff and clunky.

When the lecturer gave me tasks and assignments, usually I do it right after the class, so I can quickly continue the rest of my daily life and don't need to worry about the task's deadline. But if the task is a group task, I try to coordinate with my group member first, then we decide about the work split. Doing tasks in this way makes my time management feel easier to manage and gives me more time for other activities as well.

At some of my free time or when I have no tasks after the classes, I'll review the lesson topic of the classes for further understanding. When the test is coming soon, I'll do lots and lots of review for the upcoming tests so I can strive for great marks at tests. I also try to look at some examples of questions and references related about the lesson topic on the internet. Even though I don't find a lot of questions there, I manage to get some of them for learning. Thats probably my studying experience during this pandemic.

Comments

  1. Keep the learning spirit and the success will be yours

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's the Differences Between System Software and Application Software?

Raja Ampat, the Archipelago Paradise in Indonesia